Thursday, November 28, 2013

Disney's Frozen, my long awaited review!


Happy Thanksgiving & Happy Hanukkah Everyone,
                                                                                  Today I am going to do a review for the movie I have been waiting for +Disney's Frozen. I am doing this review from my point of view. I am by far a professional movie reviewer. I am the dad of two small children, and we all watched the 10am showing this morning. This is a Disney Dad review!

     So after all the wait you are probably wondering, was it worth the wait? I have to honestly say Frozen was the best +Disney Movie to me since Beauty and the Beast. I do will not do into detail about the movie. I just want to say the movie had it all! It had great characters,story, and music. It had it's action,laughs,and moments that touched your heart. A movie I would not hesitate to pay and see again, and once released will be added to my dvd collection.The movie even kept my 3 year old son entertained throughout.

     In closing I just want to say +Disney 's Frozen is a movie that will " WARM YOUR HEART" on the coldest of days. Go out to the movies and enjoy this instant +Disney Classic. Now I will continue my Frozen adventure while playing +Disney Infinity .


                                 Hope you had a" Magical "day,
                                                                           EDdie



No comments:

Post a Comment