Friday, November 15, 2013

Introduction: Here and Back Again

     As the father of a Disney family, who better to write and report about all things that started with a mouse. I will be looking at everything from sharing park news to Disney Infinity game information.

      My family and I spent a lot of time in Disney Parks & Disney Stores. We travel to different Disney events in the NY/NJ area and don't miss a new Disney film release. To be honest, I am new to blogging but I have a lot to say and share. Due to a work injury, I have become a stay-at-home dad and have much more time on my hands than I would prefer. With this time I have found myself sharing my love for Disney in different ways. The Disney Infinity video game really gave me an outlet to start sharing my Disney addiction my family, which has been surrounded with it. 

     This is just my first entry, but there is much more to come. I will keep watch over any Disney news and share what I learn with everyone. 

     Have a magical day!

-EDdie



No comments:

Post a Comment