Friday, November 22, 2013

7 Days Of Disney Infinity Madness!

     Good evening everyone,
                                            Hope everyone enjoyed their week and is looking forward to the weekend. As many +Disney Infinity fans know this is a period of many new releases. It has been has been an interesting week to say the least! Especially since my +Disney Infinity trips this week were with my 3 year old son Logan. That is all except for one.

     The first part of the +Disney Infinity week started at Target at 8am Tuesday morning.  Tuesday was the announced release of the +Disney Infinity series two Target Exclusive album with discs set. Logan and I waited in the car until Target opened ready to purchase the item we were there for. Along with a few other customers we were all disappointed to find out they did not receive the item. They were nice enough to take our names down and hold one for us when they came in. Wednesday afternoon I receive a call saying the album has arrived so I can come and pick it up. I drive over to the store and when the cashier tries to ring it up it says can not be sold until 11/24/13. That is two trips to Target with a 3 year old, and nothing to show for it.

     The next trip was going to Walmart at midnight alone for the Walmart Exclusive release of the Rapunzel figure. I wanted to surprise my daughter when she woke up in the morning. I get to Walmart and guess what? They have no idea about the item and I spend a half hour waiting only to find out they do not have it. Since I am already out at this horrible time I decide to drive to another Walmart hoping for better luck. No such luck, they do not have it either. Tonight I again will attempt to get Rapunzel at midnight. I am hoping for better luck this trip.

     After minimal sleep last night it was time for Logan and I to take a drive to Best Buy for the Exclusive release of Wreck-It-Ralph. After a long and rainy ride Best Buy came through. The only retailer this week to have the product ready on the release date. They also had some items out that should not have been. I do give Best Buy the credit for being prepared for their exclusive release.

     The final trip will be this Sunday when I return to Target. My +Disney Infinity album is waiting for pick up. Also Sunday is Target's Exclusive release of Vanellope  from Wreck-It-Ralph. I am expecting this to be a simple trip without any issues. That will be the end of this +Disney Infinity journey. The Frozen 2 pack with Anna & Elsa is being delivered UPS from The Disney Store on Monday. That is one day earlier than release!

     So to wrap up my +Disney Infinity adventure I'll end with this. It has been an adventure of ups and downs,but it the end the kids and I will enjoy every moment spent playing +Disney Infinity with our new friends.

                                                Have A Magical Weekend Everyone,
                                                                                                           EDdie





No comments:

Post a Comment