Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Disney Pride! Here And World Wide.

Good Morning!

                             Hello again friends and thank you for coming back today for a little bit of Everything +Disney . Today I just wanted to talk a little about the world wide attraction +Disney  has. As I see many of you are from different countries and different lifestyles. I was just curious how you were introduced to +Disney

     My personal story starts as a baby when my mother had me dressed in overalls and a Winnie The Pooh shirt in my baby pictures. As I child I never made it to +Disney World . As a father I did not want my kids to miss out like I did. So our first trip to +Disney World  was July of 2007. This was the first trip for my wife Carla,my daughter Leilani and myself. Going to +Disney World  lived up to all my expectations and more. Everything about the experience was magical. From the friendly cast members to just strolling through the parks. Now we have become somewhat park veterans. Still every time we go we appreciate it even more. As for the memories they live on forever. Don't make the mistake of going there and being in a rush. Take your time and take in all +Disney  has to offer. You'll find many little things you otherwise would have never noticed,

     So have you visited any of the +Disney Parks?If not you would be amazed at how affordable the trip can be. I the future I will post about ways to get the most for your money while planning your +Disney Vacations. Please everyone comment on your +Disney  memories, and any future +Disney trips you are planning. Is your trip thrill seeking going on rides or more relaxed with kids doing character meets? Also when you are not at +Disney Parks what do you do to bring a little +Disney  into your every day life?

    In the comments leave you name and where you are from and give me a little background on why +Disney has a special place in your life. Thanks for taking a little time out of your day to read the thoughts a Disney dad comes up with at 3 o'clock in the morning because he can't sleep.

                                    Have A Terrific Tuesday,
                                                                          EDdie







No comments:

Post a Comment